Chalet Aquila and Chalet Atalia were designed by Todhunter Earle, effortlessly combining beautiful surroundings, fashionable living plus superb design and craftsmanship.
Located in the very centre of town, they feature exceptional standards of design, construction and advanced technology. In addition, both chalets offer exclusive residents-only leisure amenities and private concierge services.
- Superb location: 100 metres from the main Medran ski-lift station; south-facing for spectacular views and day-long sun
- State-of-the-art technology: energy-efficient lighting and geothermal heating; advanced audio, video and communications technology throughout
- 24hr concierge service: can arrange ski-hire and passes, transport, restaurant and club reservations, catering and flowers, groceries and domestic services
- Residents-only private leisure facilities: spa, gym, treatment rooms & entertaining space
- High-level security: secure all-round storage (including heated boot room with ski store) and secure underground parking
- Exclusive partnerships with top global brands: we will host a leading world restaurant and exclusive retail outlet on its main ground-level concourse
We have partnered with Vie Verbier to offer owners of the apartments exclusivity to the Vie Club.
Benefits would include:
- Residents dining – full restaurant menu available, delivered to your apartment
- Residents drinks cabinet – stocked, refilled and serviced with cocktail list suggestions
- Access to members fine wine list (substantially discounted)
- Access to the members cigar humidor
- Drinks delivery to the apartments
- Preferential booking in restaurant
- Corkage waiver on Members own wine
- Use of the Club space in the daytime
- Use of the Brewery tasting room
- Invitation to exclusive Vie Club events
Natural landscapes and natural illumination will define the interiors of Chalet Aquila and Chalet Atalia. Exceptionally large picture windows will frame panoramic vistas of surrounding mountains; interior spaces will be flooded with light, bringing out the innate warmth and beauty of designer décor and craftsman-made furnishings.
Interior spaces are skilfully designed for the intimate enjoyment of family life and casual relaxation with friends – yet they are equally adaptable to entertaining on a small or large and lavish scale. Underfloor heating and log fires create warmth and welcome in perfect contrast to winter alpine scenery and weather, whilst controllable music and vision, plus fully adjustable Lutron illumination systems, can fine tune the environment to create the perfect atmosphere indoors – or outside on the spacious terraced living areas.
Whilst Chalet Aquila and Chalet Atalia are located in the lively heart of Verbier, they are also places of peace, tranquillity and relaxation, offering a welcome and inviting sanctuary after a physical day on the slopes or a fabulous night on the town. Spacious bedrooms feature warm textures and tones of wood and stone that connect directly with natural alpine surroundings – and every last bespoke interior detail is hand-crafted to perfection, showcasing the skills of master craftsmen and cabinet makers.
Luxuriously appointed bathrooms effortlessly combine natural organic materials with porcelain, nickel and glass. Deep baths, power showers and generous wash hand basins all add to the sense of luxury and opulence – plus fully integrated audio-visual amenities in each room create the final touches for total relaxation.
Whilst every aspect of its design and construction mark them out as exceptional and unique, Chalet Aquila and Chalet Atalia also feature a suite of residents-only leisure facilities that clearly place it above and beyond any other private accommodation in Verbier.
The principal features of the private leisure complex will be a sauna, steam room, hot tub, fitness studio and treatment rooms.
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Spa and treatment rooms
- Showers and changing rooms